Move over Pro Tools LE— Pro Tools 9 is here! One of the most exciting things about Pro Tools 9 is that there's more tracks without having to have a Toolkit. Another great thing is being able to run Pro Tools without having to use Digidesign, M-Audio or any Avid hardware. Also, there's Delay Compensation Engine on a native system that doesn't require HD hardware or HD native. And this is just the beginning. To see more of the features in Pro Tools 9, watch this overview video.
Open yourself to the possibilities. Pro Tools 9 redefines the world's most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with an all-new, completely re-architected, open version of Pro Tools software, giving you what you asked for—and so much more. Work with an audio interface—or without. Create bigger, better-sounding mixes with more tracks, Automatic Delay Compensation, and other pro features included as standard. Open your workflow to projects created in other audio and video software—and to the entire Avid Artist Series and Pro Series (formerly Euphonix) console/controller line. With Pro Tools 9, you can truly compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix the way you want—in more ways than ever.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades