If you need to remove vocals from a song in Pro Tools first you need to open Pro Tools and load the song. First, you need to split this track so go to Track and click split to mono. Now, mute this first track. Next, you want to remove the stereo by panning each the bottom to 0. Now, flip the phase by going to the bottom clicking EQ plugin. Now the vocal is pretty much gone.
- Don't Miss: 6 Ways to Remove the Vocal Track from Any Song
Now you need to nudge one of the tracks forward so it will sound a little bit better over all. So now go to the nudge value and set it to one sample by selecting samples and clicking 1. Move this over two samples and see how it effects the sound. Now try 1 sample. You will have to toggle this to see what works best for each song. You will never completely remove the vocal because you cannot do this but you can knock it down so someone can sing over the vocal. You can also add in some bass if you lose it. Go back to the original track and put in a EQ plugin and roll in just the bass. This will help adding in back some of the bass that was lost. Follow these same steps will all of your songs and you can easily remove vocals from a song and make karaoke tracks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades